- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Tag Archives: Tideland Signal
In the offshore and (heavy) lifting industry boundaries are pushed constantly. We aim for deeper water, larger vessels, heavier lifts, explore the arctic and consequently need to adapt methods and equipment to withstand the brute forces of the environment. It … Continue reading →
Some people just love to go to or to exhibit on trade shows/exhibitions. They like walking around, chatting to everybody, drinking a beer or two at the after-parties (and afterwards in the local establishments) and do it al over again … Continue reading →