- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: January 2020
In June 2018 I wrote a blog in which I described what kind of work I actually do, since for many of my friends it is kind of hard to imagine. The office part of my job sounds all too … Continue reading