- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Audible fog signals have been around for centuries, warning seafarers for hazards ahead in foggy conditions. Initially ringing a bell, or firing a canon, later developed into the electronically powered fog signals we see today, such as the Tideland Signal … Continue reading