- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: June 2018
I recently had an interesting discussion with an operator in the North Sea, about marking platforms and the costs of a complete Aids to Navigation system. We were talking ATEX, so that means that the costs double compared to safe … Continue reading