- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
In one of my first blogs, titled “A citizen of Lilliput in Gulliver’s World” in November 2010, I wrote about astonishing large man-made objects and made the following comment: ” I can’t wait to have a look or maybe visit the … Continue reading