- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Typically I blog about topics that in someway relate to the offshore/marine industry, but as I have other hobbies as well, I decided to blog about something else for a change. I wouldn’t go that far as to say that … Continue reading