- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Going through the process of buying new property and preparing moving the company to the new location
Many people will know what it takes to move a company, but for us it’s the first time in over 35 years, so we are exploring unknown grounds at the moment. About half a year ago we decided that it … Continue reading