- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Last Saturday, the “Nautical Table” of the Industrieele Groote Club (IGC) of Amsterdam was invited to visit the Search & Rescue station of Marken. Marken used to be an island in what used to be a sea, but both changed. … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of visiting some of the world leaders in the heavy lifting and pipe laying industry the last couple of days, when I travelled around with L.G. Although I obviously follow the press releases and am aware … Continue reading