- What it is that I actually do – Part 3 – Commissioning of systems
- When things go wrong – a look behind the scene of trouble shooting
- What is it that I actually do – part 2- Before going offshore in the first place
- Maintaining our autonomous Aids to Navigation systems
- What about fog signals? Are they still serving a purpose?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Santa Claus came early this year, even though I had to pay the bill. Apparently, even Santa is suffering from the financial crisis. Nevertheless, I get myself a new computer every three years, when the old one is written off. … Continue reading
When I was young, I really liked the O’Neill brand. Had loads of T-shirts and sweaters from them and in winter time their slogan used to be: “Snow is only frozen water”. I remembered that phrase when traveling through the south … Continue reading